Become A Mentor
As a mentor within the ISFFAMentor community, I agree to:
- Commit 3 months to each mentoring relationship (4 hours per month for mentors and 6 hours per month for mentees);
- Not promote goods or services from sources in which I have a financial or personal interest;
- Not to accept and/or solicit fees or commissions;
- Encourage my mentee to maintain the highest ethical standards;
- Maintain a high standard of personal and professional conduct with my mentee;
- Always communicate in a truthful manner;
- Support the goals of my mentee;
- Avoid the intent or appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications;
- Accept only assignments for which I am qualified by my experience and competence; and,
- Refer my mentee to ISFFAMentor for issues or questions for which I feel unqualified.
International Society of Filipinos in Finance and Accounting
801 S. Grand Avenue, Suite 400 Los Angeles, CA 90017
Copyright © 2012 International Society of Filipinos in Finance and Accounting All Rights Reserved.
ISFFA is a 501(c)(3) organization.